Our simple SEO process
Watch our video
PPC or Pay Per Click advertising is a time-tested strategy that can give your online business immediate exposure. It is one of the cornerstones of direct marketing and deserves a share of your marketing budget. However, a successful PPC campaign requires extensive research, preparations, and optimization to maximize your ROI.
What is PPC?
PPC advertising utilizes paid ad listings in search engine results pages, publisher sites, social media pages, and remarketing display networks to gain instant exposure. For example, bidding for in-demand keywords in Google AdWords will put your site at the top of organic search results. Facebook Ads, on the other hand, will expose your brand to the social community – quickly generating buzz and helping you establish your social presence.
Here are some of the key activities included in PPC advertising management:
- Keyword Strategy Development – Keywords help position your site for the right audience. Some of the variables to be considered in a keyword strategy include your particular niche, your target market, and your budget.
- Landing Page Optimization/Designation – Landing pages play a crucial role in PPC advertising. When an audience clicks an ad, they must arrive at a relevant landing page that highlights the benefits of a product or service.
- Copywriting/Content Development – With millennials and the Gen Z developing “banner blindness”, you need an outstanding copy to capture the people’s attention and entice them to click your ad.
- Bid Management – PPC advertising is risky business. You need to have a strategy in place to make sure you don’t run out of funds before you profit from ad traffic.
- A/B Testing – A split test can be used to determine the best version of a particular ad. It significantly cuts down the time for ongoing optimizations and helps you realize your profits much sooner.
Why Businesses Need PPC Management Services?
To maximize profits, your need your ads to reach a targeted audience in the major digital touch points. You also need to focus on factors like your keyword targeting and ad content strategy to improve the click-through rate, conversion rate, and overall profitability of your ads. Just be mindful that some digital startups and bloggers launch their PPC campaigns with a DIY approach. Unfortunately, their strategy often includes a ton of guesswork, outdated information, and miscalculations that may lead to thousands of wasted advertising dollars.
Benefits of a Professional PPC Management Service
With professional PPC management, you can have a dedicated resource staff to remove all the assumptions and work with data-driven strategies. Experienced professionals will handle all aspects of your ad campaign — from ad copywriting to PPC/SEM analysis –experienced professionals.
Lastly, our professional PPC services team also ensures your campaign is tailored to the specific needs of your business. Remember that the costs of PPC advertising may escalate out of control without proper planning, especially if you aim for keywords beyond your reach. That’s why we also prioritize the discovery of low-competition keyword opportunities that will bring your business that much needed traction.
Why You Need Our PPC Services
It’s understandable that you need to carefully weigh your options when choosing the best PPC service for your business. You need to think for the long-term to sustain maximum growth rather than constantly switch between agencies and start over from scratch. For the best decision, here are some of the questions you need to ask:
- Will I Get Access to the Ad Serving Accounts? A company may offer you access to the accounts in ad networks such as AdWords and Facebook Ads to grant you more involvement. While a company that restricts access may still get you results, transparency is critical for conducting your cost analysis.
- How Frequent will you communicate? To keep you ahead of your ad campaigns, you need to maintain constant communication with a PPC service company. When possible, you may choose a local marketing agency so you can discuss matters face-to-face.
- What is their Level of Experience? As much as possible, you need to look for a digital agency with years of experience under their belt. New companies may have access to updated information, but only experienced organizations know how to adapt and cope with the pressure of digital marketing.
- What Kind of Reporting will you expect? Aside from access to ad network accounts and constant communication, a company should also provide you with comprehensive monthly reports. These reports may also be provided “on demand” to give you insights whenever needed.
Whether you’re looking for PPC campaign management, SEO, or analytics services, you can always rely on the cost-effective packages of Elite SEO Sydney. We are a digital agency Sydney and Australian-based companies trust. Don’t leave anything to chance and let’s plan your success today.
We aren't your average SEO company. We are results based, with a core focus of generating leads and sales for your business.
Karim Khan - Director
Precision and Performance
Huge Growth for Our Clients
Elite SEO, created a customer link outreach campaign and delivered high quality, white-hat links for SilverwaterPlumbing, increasing their ROI in less than 3 months.
CampervanFinder, partnered with Elite SEO for a complete website re-design, SEO, and SEM strategy to blow away their competition and dominate the recreational vehicle market.
Elite SEO, helped Cover Genius gain industry recognition, and win the award for the Smart50 Fastest Growing, small to medium-sized business in Australia.