Our simple SEO process
Watch our video
When you hear the words Search Engine Optimization or SEO, you automatically think of the name Google. It does not matter how experienced you are with SEO. Handling 90% of all search traffic and 3.5 billion search queries per day, it is easy to see why Google is the go-to search engine for digital marketers, consequently making AdWords the focal point of most company’s PPC strategies.
However, this trend has made people overlook the potential of other search engines for reaching the online audience. Bing—Microsoft’s homegrown search engine—leads the charge as the second largest search service. As PPC advertisers, Bing offers promising opportunities to grow your online presence and generate revenue from Bing Ads. Don’t forget that 151 million in unique searches is still a huge number.
Why You Need Bing Advertising
In a way, Bing is benefitting from being a runner up. Since most of the biggest players are on Google, it is a lot easier to stand out in the Bing crowd. Startups and SMEs, in particular, will have an easier time ranking for profitable keywords. Established business may also enjoy the relatively lower CPC costs to dominate a niche fully.
Aside from cost-efficiency, Bing also has easier targeting options for user devices—allowing you to incrementally control your bids for different devices. Bing Ads also enable you to choose your ad partners for better transparency and more control over your demographics. Finally, Bing Ads has more dependency on social media platforms. For example, a popular Twitter account gets to display its total number of followers as social proof to invite more clicks.
Benefits of a Bing Advertising Service
Just like an AdWords campaign, Bing Ads require a grueling amount of research and strategy development to be profitable. The competition and CPC prices may be lower, but you still need a thorough analysis of the market as well as an in-depth review of your current strategy for substantial growth.
Here are some of the benefits of letting us manage your Bing Ads PPC campaign:
1. Strategy Tailored to Your Needs – There is no “one size fits all” solution to digital marketing. Every business has different needs, and it is critical to optimize your plans accordingly and find the most cost-effective solutions. It starts with researching your industry and target audience—understanding their interests and discovering gaps between the supply and demand for particular information. Audience “personas” will also be identified to maximize the relevancy of your ads.
2. Keyword Research – Every successful PPC campaign starts with comprehensive keyword research to position your ads to the right market. Aside from managing your bids for maximum ROI, we will also leverage all the targeting benefits of Bing to secure a high conversion and click-through rate for your campaigns—in all digital touch points.
3. Landing Page Optimization – Getting people through your ads is only the first step. You also need to present them with a landing page that retains engagement and inspires action. Different versions of your landing pages will also be split-tested to unlock the maximum profitability of your campaign.
4. Ad Copywriting – Developing copy that converts take skill, experience, finesse, and the necessary tools to ensure consistent quality. Our in-house resource staff makes sure your content needs are fulfilled by experienced professionals that abide by our quality guidelines. Knowing that your brand image is primarily on the line with every piece of content you publish, we strive to deliver the quality that exceeds your expectations.
5. Monitoring and On-Going Optimization – As a business leader, it is important to be involved and stay ahead of all the latest developments. With timely reports, technical support, and insights from our SEM/PPC experts, we will work together in continually improving your campaigns.
Why You Need Elite SEO Sydney
We are a digital agency Sydney and the rest of Australia trust. When choosing a company to handle your Bing advertising needs, it is important to choose an agency that’s proven, adaptable, and committed to accomplishing your business goals.
We aren't your average SEO company. We are results based, with a core focus of generating leads and sales for your business.
Karim Khan - Director
Precision and Performance
Huge Growth for Our Clients
Elite SEO, created a customer link outreach campaign and delivered high quality, white-hat links for SilverwaterPlumbing, increasing their ROI in less than 3 months.
CampervanFinder, partnered with Elite SEO for a complete website re-design, SEO, and SEM strategy to blow away their competition and dominate the recreational vehicle market.
Elite SEO, helped Cover Genius gain industry recognition, and win the award for the Smart50 Fastest Growing, small to medium-sized business in Australia.